The American Civil Liberties Union of Indiana distributed over 1,200 pocket-sized U.S. Constitutions around downtown Indy, all in under 30 minutes. September 15 marked the ACLU of Indiana's precursor celebration to Constitution Day on the 17th.
We would like to thank our community partners who volunteered their time to hand out constitutions, register new voters and connect people with tangible ways that they can take action.
Community partners included:
• Planned Parenthood of Indiana-Kentucky
• Muslim Alliance of Indiana
• NAACP of Greater Indianapolis
• Common Cause of Indiana
• League of Women Voters of Indianapolis
• Immigrant Welcome Center
• Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana
• Exodus Refugee
• Jewish Community Relations Council of Indianapolis
• Indiana Undocumented Youth Alliance
• Women 4 Change
• Cummins Indianapolis Community Involvement Team