Our advocacy work is just one of the ways that we advance civil liberties in our state. We spend a significant amount of time engaging in the legislative process, monitoring key civil liberty issues and talking with Indiana legislators to ensure the protection of Hoosiers' rights. We aim to support bills that strengthen our rights guaranteed under the Constitution and defeat bills that threaten them. But we cannot do this work without you. Please use the tools and resources below to engage in the 2020 legislative session and to help us defend civil liberties!
Resources & Tools
- Sign up to volunteer during the 2020 Session
- Download our Activist Toolkit
- Check out the Third House Meeting Tracker & attend a meeting
- Find your legislators
- See the 2019 Legislative Scorecard
- Take action on priority bills