SB 299 requires the state department of health to include on a form that after a medication abortion (common during the first trimester), a pregnant woman may place remains in a sealed container and return to the health care provider or abortion clinic for disposition by interment or cremation.
- Sign up to volunteer during the 2020 Session
- Download our Activist Toolkit
- Check out the Third House Meeting Tracker & attend a meeting
- Find your legislators
- See the 2019 Legislative Scorecard
- Take action on priority bills