Please join the ACLU of Indiana in Bloomington on Sept. 6 to learn about actions and policies that are threatening our core American values. Come hear state and local advocates talk about what they are doing and what you can do to stand up for what's right. The event will feature activists who fight for reproductive health, women's rights, immigrant rights, racial and social justice. They will share their own struggles and the biggest issues facing us all. Pizza will be provided.
Panel speakers include:
- Jane Henegar: Executive Director, ACLU of Indiana
- Christie Gillespie: CEO, Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky
- Alexis Burr: Member on the Commission on Multicultural Understanding and former Director of Campus Unity on the Indiana Memorial Union Board
- Luma Khabbaz: President, Indiana University Muslim Student Association
- Esmeralda Martinez: President, UndocuHoosiers Bloomington