ELECTION DAY is Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
If you believe your voting rights have been violated, you may contact an attorney or the Election Protection Hotline (866-OUR-VOTE) or the Department of Justice Voting Rights Hotline (800-253-3931).
You have the right to vote in Indiana if:
- You are both a U.S. citizen and a resident of Indiana;
- You will be at least 18 years of age on or before the next General or Municipal Election;
- You are not currently in prison after being convicted of a crime;
- You have lived in the precinct where you vote for at least 30 days prior to the election; and
- You are registered to vote.
If you want to vote early
Any voter is eligible to vote early by casting an in-person absentee ballot. Early voting begins 29 days before an election and ends on the day prior to the election. Contact your County Election Board for information on early voting locations and times.
Get ready to vote!
- Register to vote
- Update your voter registration
- Find your polling place
- Research the candidates on your ballot